Welcome

Welcome!

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th

Why does Friday the 13th have a bad rap? I've always had great days and no bad luck on these days. Looking forward to a great day!

Would love to start a poll to see what kind of pets everyone has. I'll posted a list for everyone to post on or just comment. I'll start off and tell you that I have a St. Bernard/Great Dane mix (all 135 pounds of her), two parakeets, one Beta fish, one lizard and one hamster. If my kids had anything to say about it, we'd have more. Do you have pets?

2 comments:

  1. ahh, the life of living on a ranch! We have 7 horses, 2 cow dogs, 2 barn cats, and lots of cows! We also have 4 young kids that will more than likely start acquiring pets in the near future!

    Congrats on featured seller of the AP team! Warmest wishes!!
    Natosha
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/oneblessedmommie?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, my kids would love to live on a ranch. Count on my animals as time goes by, cause if your kids are anything like mine, they want more and more to play with.

    Thanks for your kind words!

    Oh to live on a ranch!

    ReplyDelete